Turbo Air CTST-1200-N Description
The CTST-1200-N sandwich prep table has a compact, countertop design that fits on most stable, flat surfaces. Keeping fresh ingredients close at hand, this prep table is useful for locations frequently assembling sandwiches, salads, or pizzas. It can hold quarter-size pans as deep as six inches and operates with a static cooling system to chill ingredients.
Made of durable stainless steel, the CTST-1200-N sandwich and salad prep table is resistant to rust and can withstand heavy use in high-volume locations. Simplifying access, the control panel and display are located on the machine’s front. It operates with R290 refrigerant, a type of refrigerant that reduces negative environmental impact when compared to other common refrigerants.
- Countertop unit
- Temperature holding range: 32-41 degrees F
- Pan capacity: 5 quarter-size pans as deep as 6 in.
- Digitally displayed temperature
- Solid hood contains cold air to prevent leakage
- Interior and exterior are stainless steel to resist dents and rust
- CFC-free high-density polyurethane insulates the cabinet
- On/off power switch
- Static cooling system
- Side-mounted compressor facilitates maintenance
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 471/4 in. W x 133/4 in. D x 163/4 in. H
- 1.3 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
E-Line Countertop Salad Table, 47-1/4″W, side mounted self-contained refrigeration, accommodates (5) GN 1/4 size x 6″ deep condiment pans (pans not included), digital temperature display on front panel, static cooling system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, stainless steel interior & exterior, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.