Turbo Air CTST-1500-N Description
The Turbo Air CTST-1500-N countertop sandwich and salad prep table is useful for locations needing to assemble a large volume of pizzas, salads, or sandwiches throughout the day. Its solid lid helps keep cold air contained to reduce energy use, and it shields the stored ingredients from falling dust and airborne microbes to ensure freshness. Made of stainless steel, the interior and exterior of this prep table are durable and rust resistant.
The Turbo Air CTST-1500-N countertop prep table is suitable for placement on most flat, stable surfaces and is designed with a self-contained condenser that’s side mounted for improved access. To monitor settings, this unit has a digital temperature display located on the front panel. It utilizes R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and a static cooling system to keep ingredients chilled, and its stainless steel construction enhances durability.
- Countertop unit
- Temperature holding range: 32-41 degrees F
- Pan capacity: 7 quarter-size pans as deep as 6 in.
- Front panel with digital temperature display
- Solid hood reduces air leakage
- Interior and exterior made of stainless steel
- Insulated with CFC-free foamed polyurethane
- Front accessible on/off switch
- Static cooling system
- Side-mounted compressor streamlines maintenance
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 59 in. W x 131/4 in. D x 87/8 in. H
- 1.3 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
E-Line Countertop Salad Table, 59″W, side mounted self-contained refrigeration, accommodates (7) GN 1/4 size x 6″ deep condiment pans (pans not included), digital temperature display on front panel, static cooling system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, stainless steel interior & exterior, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.