For streamlined maintenance and repairs, the Turbo Air CTST-1500G-N countertop prep table has a self-contained compressor located on the unit’s side, making it possible to access without dismantling or relocating the unit. It has a clear hood that shields the stored ingredients from falling dust and debris without blocking them from view, and it’s made of durable stainless steel.
The Turbo Air CTST-1500G-N countertop prep table can hold seven quarter-size pans, each as deep as 6 inches. It’s great for keeping ingredients such as sliced cheese, fresh veggies, and lunch meats chilled and organized. To improve efficiency and keep the unit cool, it’s insulated with foamed-in-place high-density polyurethane foam and runs with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
- Countertop unit
- Temperature holding range: 32-41 degrees F
- Pan capacity: 7 quarter-size pans as deep as 6 in.
- Digital temperature display on front panel
- Clear hood promotes visibility
- Stainless steel exterior and interior enable high-volume use
- CFC-free high-density polyurethane is foamed in place around the doors and cabinet
- On/off power switch accessible from front
- Static cooling system
- Side-mounted compressor streamlines maintenance
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 59 in. W x 131/4 in. D x 163/4 in. H
- 1.3 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
E-Line Countertop Salad Table, with clear hood, 59″W, side mounted self-contained refrigeration, accommodates (7) GN 1/4 size x 6″ deep condiment pans (pans not included), digital temperature display on front panel, static cooling system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, stainless steel interior & exterior, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.