The Turbo Air CTST-1800-N countertop sandwich and salad prep table is made of stainless steel, a durable metal that resists rusting from exposure to moisture and is suitable for high-volume use. It’s made of this metal on the inside and outside for enhanced resistance to scratches and dents and has a solid lid that protects stored food from contaminants such as dust and microbials. Holding nine condiment pans as deep as 6 inches, this prep table can keep a large volume of fresh ingredients organized and stored for quick assembly.
A front-facing digital display on the Turbo Air CTST-1800-N countertop prep table facilitates monitoring while it’s in use. Side mounted, this unit’s self-contained compressor can be accessed without relocating the machine for streamlined maintenance. It operates at a range of 32 to 42 degrees Fahrenheit, a good range for storing fresh vegetables such as lettuce, tomatoes, and mushrooms.
- Countertop unit
- Temperature holding range: 32-41 degrees F
- Pan capacity: 9 fourth-size pans as deep as 6 in.
- Digital temperature display
- Solid hood reduces air leakage
- Rust-resistant interior and exterior are made of stainless steel
- CFC-free, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- On/off switch
- Static cooling system
- Compressor is side mounted
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 707/8 in. W x 131/4 in. D x 163/4 in. H
- 1.3 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
E-Line Countertop Salad Table, 70-7/8″W, side mounted self-contained refrigeration, accommodates (9) GN 1/4 size x 6″ deep condiment pans (pans not included), digital temperature display on front panel, static cooling system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, stainless steel interior & exterior, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.