The Turbo Air CTST-1800G-N sandwich and salad prep table has a clear hood that enables users to view the pans of food inside, while shielding them from debris and contaminants. It can hold nine quarter-size pans, as deep as 6 inches each. This prep table keeps ingredients such as fresh fruit, sliced cheese and vegetables, and other sandwich toppings, cold and readily accessible for fast assembly throughout the day.
It’s constructed of stainless steel, so the Turbo Air CTST-1800G-N sandwich prep table can withstand intensive use while resisting rust and dents. The front-facing control panel includes a digital temperature display and an on/off switch so users can control and monitor the unit’s performance. R290 refrigerant powers the static cooling system, and for improved efficiency, the cabinet and doors of the table are insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane.
- Countertop unit
- Temperature holding range: 32-41 degrees F
- Pan capacity: 9 quarter-size pans as deep as 6 in.
- Front panel digital temperature display
- Clear hood ensures unobstructed view
- Rust-resistant stainless steel interior and exterior
- CFC-free polyurethane is foamed around cabinet
- On/off switch located on the front of the unit
- Static cooling system
- Side-mounted compressor simplifies installation
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 707/8 in. W x 131/4 in. D x 163/4 in. H
- 1.3 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
E-Line Countertop Salad Table, with clear hood, 70-7/8″W, side mounted self-contained refrigeration, accommodates (9) GN 1/4 size x 6″ deep condiment pans (pans not included), digital temperature display on front panel, static cooling system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, stainless steel interior & exterior, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.