The Turbo Air EF-19-1-N reach-in freezer adds cold storage capacity for many kinds of restaurant kitchen. Its three wire shelves promote optimal ventilation and can be adjusted as needed for products of differing sizes. To improve interior visibility, the cabinet is lit by an energy-efficient LED system.
With its temperature holding range of -10 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit, the Turbo Air EF-19-1-N commercial freezer can meet storage needs for most cold products. It has a solid door, which holds in chill and reduces overall thermal loss. This cabinet is insulated with high-density polyurethane that boosts cold retention.
- Part of the E line
- Temperature holding range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- 18.44-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 section
- 3 polyethylene-coated, wire shelves can be adjusted
- Solid door reduces thermal loss
- Door lock secures merchandise after hours
- Sturdy, aluminum exterior with galvanized steel back, top, and bottom
- Corrosion-resistant, aluminum, and stainless steel interior
- LED interior lighting illuminates the cabinet
- Top-mounted compressor
- 4-in. casters; front 2 can brake
- CFC-free, high-density, polyurethane insulation improves thermal retention
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 201/2 in. W x 233/4 in. D
- Interior: 213/4 in. W x 273/8 in. D x 53 in. H
- Overall: 251/4 in. W x 311/2 in. D x 72 in. H
- 4.5 A, 3/8 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
E-line Freezer, reach-in, one section, 25-1/4″W, 18.47 cu. ft., (1) solid door with lock, (3) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, digital temperature control & monitor system, LED interior lighting, high-density polyurethane insulation, stainless steel & aluminum interior, stainless steel exterior door, aluminum exterior sides (galvanized steel top, back & bottom), top mount self-contained compressor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.