The Turbo Air EF-24-1-N reach-in freezer has a temperature holding range of -10 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit to handle cold storage for various common frozen goods. It has one section with three adjustable shelves that can be reoriented to accommodate products of differing sizes. Its cabinet is insulated with high-density polyurethane to seal in cold and keep food chilled.
The aluminum and stainless steel interior of the Turbo Air EF-24-1-N commercial freezer offers long life and increased resistance to corrosion over time. Its door is solid, minimizing thermal loss otherwise lost by glass panes. LED lighting brightens the interior while draining less energy than traditional lighting systems. To keep materials safe after hours, the door is fitted with a lock.
- Part of the E line
- Temperature holding range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- 21.7-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 section
- 3 polyethylene-coated, wire shelves are adjustable
- Solid door decreases thermal loss
- Door lock prevents unauthorized access after closing time
- Sturdy, aluminum exterior with galvanized steel bottom, back, and top
- Stainless steel and aluminum interior resists corrosion
- LED interior lighting highlights the cabinet contents
- Top-mounted compressor
- 4-in. casters; front 2 can brake
- CFC-free, high-density, polyurethane insulation boosts thermal retention
- Uses R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 24 in. W x 231/2 in. D
- Interior: 247/8 in. W x 261/2 in. D x 541/4 in. H
- Overall: 283/4 in. W x 303/4 in. D x 78 in. H
- 4.5 A, 3/8 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
E-line Freezer, reach-in, one section, 28-3/4″W, 21.9 cu. ft., (1) solid door with lock, (3) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, digital temperature control & monitor system, LED interior lighting, high-density polyurethane insulation, stainless steel & aluminum interior, stainless steel exterior door, aluminum exterior sides (galvanized steel top, back & bottom), top mount self-contained compressor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.