With its combined storage space of 42.1 cubic feet between two sections, the Turbo Air EF-47-2-N commercial freezer gives staff plenty of space to store meat, vegetables, and other frozen items. It has six shelves that can be repositioned at will to accommodate items of differing sizes. Solid doors boost this freezer’s thermal retention, keeping it cold and losing less chill than glass-paned doors.
The Turbo Air EF-47-2-N reach-in freezer is insulated by high-density polyurethane to seal in cabinet chill. Its temperature holding range of -10 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit can accommodate most frozen product needs. Inside the cabinet runs an LED lighting system that illuminates the interior efficiently and effectively with less energy drain than traditional lighting systems.
- Part of the E line
- Temperature holding range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- 42.1-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- 6 polyethylene-coated, wire shelves can be adjusted
- Solid doors hold in cabinet chill
- Door locks keep the cabinet closed after hours
- Durable, aluminum exterior with galvanized steel top, bottom, and back
- Stainless steel and aluminum interior is shielded from corrosion
- LED interior lighting is energy efficient
- Top-mounted compressor
- 4-in. casters; front 2 brake
- High-density, CFC-free, polyurethane insulation maximizes thermal retention
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 23 in. W x 231/2 in. D
- Interior: 473/4 in. W x 261/2 in. D x 541/4 in. H
- Overall: 513/4 in. W x 303/4 in. D x 78 in. H
- 6.3 A, 5/8 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
E-line Freezer, reach-in, two section, 51-3/4″W, 42.2 cu. ft., (2) solid doors with locks, (6) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, digital temperature control & monitor system, LED interior lighting, high-density polyurethane insulation, stainless steel & aluminum interior, stainless steel exterior door, aluminum exterior sides (galvanized steel top, back & bottom), top mount self-contained compressor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 2/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.