Turbo Air EF72-3-N Description
The Turbo Air EF-72-3-N commercial freezer is built with solid doors that keep cold air inside the cabinet and prevent leaking that can result from glass-paned doors. Its cabinet is insulated with high-density polyurethane to boost chill retention further. An LED lighting system runs inside the cabinet so kitchen staff can find stored items while using less power than conventional lighting systems.
This 3-section Turbo Air EF-72-3-N reach-in freezer gives restaurant kitchens plenty of cold storage space for goods such as meats or vegetables. Its interior is fitted with nine adjustable shelves that can be moved to new orientations to account for objects of differing sizes. To ensure proper, safe storage, the freezer can hold items from -10 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Part of the E line
- Temperature holding range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- 65.88-cu.-ft. interior space
- 3 sections
- 9 polyethylene-coated, wire shelves are repositionable
- Solid doors seal in cabinet chill
- Door locks secure the freezer during off hours
- Durable, aluminum exterior with galvanized steel top, back, and bottom
- Aluminum, stainless steel interior defends from corrosion
- LED interior lighting is energy efficient
- Top-mounted compressor
- 4-in. casters; front 2 braking
- High-density, CFC-free, polyurethane insulation reduces thermal loss
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Left and right shelves: 23 in. W x 231/2 in. D
- Middle shelves: 251/4 in. W x 231/2 in. D
- Interior: 737/8 in. W x 261/2 in. D x 541/4 in. H
- Overall: 773/4 in. W x 303/4 in. D x 78 in. H
- 7.9 A, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
E-line Freezer, reach-in, three section, 77-3/4″W, 65.88 cu. ft., (3) solid doors with locks, (9) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, hot gas condensate system, LED interior lighting, insulated, stainless steel & aluminum interior, aluminum exterior (galvanized steel top, back & bottom), top-mount self-contained compressor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.