Turbo Air ER19-1-N Description
The Turbo Air ER19-1-N reach-in refrigerator has a temperature holding range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, giving it the range to handle many cold storage needs for kitchens. Its single section has 18.44 cubic feet of space and is divided by three shelves-these can be adjusted to accommodate items of different sizes. The cabinet is lit by an LED system that brightens stored items while drawing less power from utilities than traditional lighting systems.
With its aluminum and stainless steel interior, the Turbo Air ER19-1-N commercial refrigerator provides a durable, corrosion-resistant cabinet made for long-term use. Its polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to improve temperature retention and increase cabinet strength. The solid door further optimizes chill retention.
- Part of the E line
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- 18.44-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 section
- 3 polyethylene-coated, wire shelves can be reconfigured
- Solid door reduces thermal loss
- Door lock keeps the refrigerator closed after hours
- Resilient, aluminum exterior with galvanized steel bottom, top, and back
- Aluminum and stainless steel interior for optimal corrosion defense
- Energy-efficient, LED internal lighting
- Top-mounted compressor
- 4-in. casters; front 2 braking
- High-density, CFC-free, polyurethane insulation is foamed in place for strength
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 201/2 in. W x 233/4 in. D
- Interior: 213/4 in. W x 273/8 in. D x 53 in. H
- Overall: 251/4 in. W x 311/2 in. D x 72 in. H
- 2.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
E-line Refrigerator, reach-in, one section, 25-1/4″W, 18.47 cu.ft., (1) solid door with lock, (3) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, digital temperature control & monitor system, hot gas condensate system, LED interior lighting, insulated, stainless steel & aluminum interior, stainless steel exterior door, aluminum exterior sides (galvanized steel top, back & bottom), top-mount self-contained compressor, R-600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/7 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.