The Turbo Air ER24-1-N reach-in refrigerator’s door is solid, sealing chill within the cabinet and preventing leaks otherwise permitted by glass-paned doors. High-density, polyurethane insulation is foamed into the cabinet, adding a layer of thermal retention and strengthening the cabinet. To brighten the cabinet interior efficiently, the refrigerator is fitted with an LED lighting system.
A temperature holding range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit in the Turbo Air ER24-1-N commercial refrigerator offers plenty of chill for most cold-storage needs. This refrigerator has three wire shelves to promote ventilation and these can be repositioned inside the cabinet. A lock in the door bars entry to the refrigerator after hours, protecting establishment merchandise.
- Part of the E line
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- 21.7-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 section
- 3 adjustable, polyethylene-coated, wire shelves
- Solid door contains refrigerator chill
- Door lock secures merchandise while the establishment is closed
- Aluminum exterior with galvanized steel bottom, back, and top
- Stainless steel and aluminum interior
- Internal, energy-efficient, LED lighting
- Top-mounted compressor
- 4-in. casters; front 2 braking
- High-density, foamed-in-place, polyurethane insulation is CFC free
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 24 in. W x 231/2 in. D
- Interior: 247/8 in. W x 261/2 in. D x 541/4 in. H
- Overall: 283/4 in. W x 303/4 in. D x 78 in. H
- 2.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
E-line Refrigerator, reach-in, one section, 28-3/4″W, 21.9 cu.ft., (1) solid door with lock, (3) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, digital temperature control & monitor system, hot gas condensate system, LED interior lighting, insulated, stainless steel & aluminum interior, stainless steel exterior door, aluminum exterior sides (galvanized steel top, back & bottom), top-mount self-contained compressor, R-600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.