Great for sandwich shops and salad bars, the Turbo Air EST-28-12-N6 sandwich prep table can be used to hold toppings for either kind of meal. It’s a refrigerated unit, keeping food pans cooled from 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit to preserve cold goods. The table can hold 12 sixth-size pans, giving staff plenty of storage options.
The Turbo Air EST-28-12-N6 Mega Top prep table comes with a 91/2-inch-deep cutting board that’s ideal for food prep, such as assembling sandwiches for customers. A hood covers the pans when they’re inactive, keeping airborne agents out and extending the life of stored food. If the table must be repositioned, staff can use its mounted casters.
- Part of the E line
- Temperature holding range: 33-39 degrees F
- 7-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 section
- 12 sixth-size pans with a 4-in. depth
- 91/2-in.-deep cutting board is 1/2 in. thick
- Cold air compartment
- Hood protects food pans when they’re not used
- 1 polyethylene-coated, wire shelf can be repositioned
- Solid door reduces chill loss
- Aluminum exterior with galvanized steel bottom and back
- Corrosion-resistant, aluminum interior sides;
- Stainless steel floor and back
- 4-in. swiveling casters; front 2 braking
- Foamed-in-place, high-density, polyurethane insulation
- R-600a hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelf: 221/2 in. x 167/8 in.
- Overall: 271/2 in. W x 337/8 in. D x 39 in. H
- 2.8 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
E-line Sandwich/Salad Mega Top Unit, one section, 27-1/2″W, 7 cu. ft., (1) solid door, (1) adjustable PE coated wire shelf, (12) 1/6 size x 4″ deep pan capacity, (1) hood, cold air compartment, 9-1/2″ deep cutting board with side rail, insulated, aluminum interior sides with stainless steel back & floor, aluminum exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom), rear-mount self-contained compressor, R-600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.