Turbo Air EST-36-15-N6 Description
The Turbo Air EST-36-15-N6 Mega Top prep table can be used to assemble sandwiches and salads for various dining establishments. As many as 15 sixth-size pans can be stored in its top, holding ingredients such as tomatoes, lettuce, or cheese. A hood built into the tabletop can be lowered to keep airborne debris and contaminants from getting into the food pans.
With its temperature holding range of 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit, the Turbo Air EST-36-15-N6 sandwich prep table properly refrigerates most cold storage items. Its 91/2-inch-deep cutting board gives foodservice staff a place to assemble meals. Below it, a storage cabinet can be used to hold additional ingredients or food pan refills.
- Part of the E line
- Temperature holding range: 33-39 degrees F
- 9.5-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- 15 sixth-size pans with a 4-in. depth
- 91/2-in.-deep cutting board is 1/2 in. thick
- Cold air compartment
- Hood keeps airborne agents out of the food pans
- 2 adjustable, polyethylene-coated wire shelves
- Solid doors minimize chill loss
- Strong aluminum exterior with galvanized steel bottom and back
- Aluminum interior sides
- Stainless steel back and floor
- 4-in. swiveling casters; front 2 braking
- Foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane insulation
- R-600a hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelf: 15 in. x 167/8 in.
- Overall: 363/8 in. W x 337/8 in. D x 39 in. H
- 2.9 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
E-line Sandwich/Salad Mega Top Unit, two section, 36-3/8″W, 9.5 cu. ft., (2) solid doors, (2) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, (15) 1/6 size x 4″ deep pan capacity, (1) hood, cold air compartment, 9-1/2″ deep cutting board with side rail, insulated, aluminum interior sides with stainless steel back & floor, aluminum exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom), rear-mount self-contained compressor, R-600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.