The Turbo Air EST-60-24-N mega top prep table is intended for various dining establishments, where it can be used to hold toppings for sandwiches or salads. Its top holds 24 sixth-size pans for bulk customer service at venues with heightened traffic. A protective hood can be placed over the pans when they’re not in use, shielding them from airborne agents.
Within its refrigerated base, the Turbo Air EST-60-24-N sandwich prep table has 16 cubic feet of storage-plenty of room for spare topping bins and extra ingredients. The cabinet is foamed with high-density polyurethane insulation to hold in cold air. Solid base doors improve this thermal retention.
- Part of the E line
- Temperature holding range: 33-39 degrees F
- 16-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- 24 sixth-size pans with a 4-in. depth for pan rail
- 91/2-in.-deep cutting board is 1/2 in. thick
- Cold air compartment
- Protective hood shields food pans from airborne contaminants and debris
- 2 repositionable, polyethylene-coated wire shelves
- Solid doors decrease chill loss
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum exterior includes galvanized steel bottom and back
- Stainless steel interior back and floor
- Aluminum sides
- 4-in. swiveling casters; front 2 braking
- Polyurethane, foamed-in-place, high-density insulation
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 27 in. x 167/8 in.
- Overall: 601/4 in. W x 337/8 in. D x 39 in. H
- 4.4 A, 3/8 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
E-line Sandwich/Salad Mega Top Unit, two section, 60-1/4″W, 16 cu. ft., (2) solid doors, (2) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, (24) 1/6 size x 4″ deep pan capacity, (1) hood, cold air compartment, 9-1/2″ deep cutting board with side rail, insulated, aluminum interior sides with stainless steel back & floor, aluminum exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom), rear-mount self-contained compressor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.