The Turbo Air EST-60-N Mega Top prep table can be used in various dining establishments as a salad or sandwich assembly station. Its top has a 91/2-inch-deep cutting board and room for 16 sixth-size pans, enabling staff to assemble food products on the spot for customers. To keep airborne contaminants from getting into the food pans, the tabletop is equipped with a hood.
This Turbo Air EST-60-N sandwich prep table’s 16 cubic feet of storage space gives its refrigerated base plenty of space to hold extra ingredients and backup topping bins. It’s foamed with high-density polyurethane that insulates the base and strengthens it for extended service life. The table’s doors are solid to reduce thermal loss.
- Part of the E line
- Temperature holding range: 33-39 degrees F
- 16-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- Includes 16 sixth-size pans with a 4-in. depth
- 91/2-in.-deep cutting board is 1/2 in. thick
- Cold air compartment
- Food pan hood shield
- 2 wire, reconfigurable, polyethylene-coated shelves house products of various sizes
- Solid doors diminish chill loss
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum exterior has galvanized steel back and bottom
- Stainless steel interior floor and back; aluminum sides
- 4-in. swiveling casters; front 2 braking
- High-density, polyurethane, foamed-in-place insulation
- Eco-friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 27 in. x 167/8 in.
- Overall: 601/4 in. W x 30 in. D x 37 in. H
- 4.4 A, 3/8 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
E-line Sandwich/Salad Unit, two section, 60-1/4″W, 16 cu. ft., (2) solid doors, (2) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, (16) 1/6 size x 4″ deep pan capacity, (1) hood, cold air compartment, 9-1/2″ deep cutting board with side rail, insulated, aluminum interior sides with stainless steel back & floor, aluminum exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom), rear-mount self-contained compressor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.