The Turbo Air EST-72-30-N Mega Top prep table is meant for sandwich shops and salad bars, where it can be used to build meals of either type. This table’s top can hold 30 sixth-size food pans full of cheese, tomatoes, or vegetables. Also installed on top is a cutting board for assembling food.
This Turbo Air EST-72-30-N sandwich prep table also has a refrigerated base that’s ideal for storing spare ingredients or refill food pans. The table holds temperatures of 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit-sufficient for safe cold storage. Foamed, polyurethane insulation strengthens the base cabinet and retains cold air.
- Part of the E line
- Temperature holding range: 33-39 degrees F
- 19-cu.-ft. interior space
- 3 sections
- 30 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep pans for top rail
- 91/2-in.-deep cutting board is 1/2 in. thick
- Cold air compartment
- 2 food pan hood shields
- 3 reconfigurable, polyethylene-coated wire shelves can store bulky items
- Solid doors reduce thermal loss
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum exterior with galvanized steel bottom and back
- Stainless steel interior back and floor
- Aluminum sides
- 4-in. swiveling casters; front 2 braking
- High-density, foamed-in-place, polyurethane insulation
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 21 in. x 167/8 in.
- Overall: 725/8 in. W x 337/8 in. D x 39 in. H
- 5.7 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
E-line Sandwich/Salad Mega Top Unit, three section, 72-5/8″W, 19 cu. ft., (3) solid doors, (3) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, (30) 1/6 size x 4″ deep pan capacity, (2) hoods, cold air compartment, 9-1/2″ deep cutting board with side rail, insulated, aluminum interior sides with stainless steel back & floor, aluminum exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom), rear-mount self-contained compressor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.