Turbo Air EUF-28-N Description
The Turbo Air EUF-28-N undercounter freezer is a one-section unit that can accommodate 6.97 cu.-ft. of product and has one adjustable shelf to keep stored ingredients organized. Made of polyethylene coated wire, the shelf enables the free circulation of air and resists rust and stuck-on food residue. Inside, the unit is made of aluminum and stainless steel, ensuring durabilty against corrosion from salt, dampness, and temperature fluctuations.
It’s insulated with high-density polyurethane, so the Turbo Air EUF-28-N one-section undercounter freezer resists changes in ambient temperature and conserves energy use as it cools. It has one solid, swinging door that blocks light and heat and self-closes for user convenience. Operating at a temperature range from -10 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit, this undercounter freezer is an excellent option for storing frozen seafood, ice cream products, or portions of pre-made soup and stock that have been frozen for future use.
- Undercounter design
- 1 section
- 6.97 cu.-ft. interior space
- Temperature holding range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- 1 solid door
- Aluminum and galvanized steel exterior resists corrosion
- Stainless steel and aluminum interior withstands intensive use
- Self-closing door opens smoothly to ease use
- Handle provides comfortable grip
- ABS sheet door liner resists condensation
- Magnetic door gasket is removable for cleaning
- 1 adjustable wire shelf coated with polyethylene for rust resistance
- (4) 4-in. swiveling casters; 2 locking
- High-density polyurethane insulation
Refrigeration and Condenser
- Self-contained condenser
- Rear mounted
- Eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 271/2 in. W x 30 in. D x 30 in. H
- 2.2 A, 3/8 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
E-line Undercounter Freezer, one section, 27-1/2″W, 6.97 cu.ft., (1) solid door with easy grip handle, (1) adjustable PE coated wire shelf, insulated, stainless steel & aluminum interior, aluminum exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom), rear-mount self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.