To prevent cold air from escaping the cabinet, the Turbo Air EUR-72-N three-section refrigerator is insulated with high-density polyurethane. It’s constructed primarily of stainless steel and aluminum, both of which are durable materials that provide excellent resistance to corrosion. Between its three sections, it provides 18.8 cubic feet of interior space and three polyethylene-coated adjustable shelves.
Each of the Turbo Air EUR-72-N undercounter refrigerator’s three solid doors are fitted with comfortable handles for opening and closing. It utilizes eco-friendly R600a refrigerant to maintain temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. This unit features a simple-to-install, self-contained refrigeration system and is mounted on 4-inch swivel casters.
- 3 sections with 3 solid doors
- 18.8-cu.-ft. interior space
- 3 shelves are adjustable and coated with polyethylene
- Aluminum exterior with back and bottom constructed of galvanized steel
- Insulated with high-density polyurethane to retain cold air
- Aluminum and stainless steel interior offer excellent corrosion defense
- Doors fitted with comfortable handles
- 4-in. swivel casters facilitate transportation
- Magnetic door gaskets
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Rear-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system
- Eco-friendly R600a hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 725/8 in. W x 30 in. D x 30 in. H
- 2.5 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
E-line Undercounter Refrigerator, three section, 72-5/8″W, 18.8 cu.ft., (3) solid doors with easy grip handles, (3) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, insulated, stainless steel & aluminum interior, aluminum exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom), rear-mount self-contained refrigeration, R-600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.