The Turbo Air JBT-36-N refrigerated buffet table is ideal for grocery stores, convenience stores, and small hotel buffets. To hold various toppings for salad, different kinds of salads, or a variety of other foods, the top includes six third-size food pans. Constructed of mostly stainless steel, this unit resists corrosion and scratches. Product can be stored in the cabinet base on the stainless steel floor and a single polyethylene-coated wire shelf. Its door self-closes to reduce cold air loss, while magnetic gaskets help prevent air leaks.
The digital control system is straightforward, displaying the internal temperature. A condenser cleaning kit is also included to reduce the risk of premature system failure, and the front grille is removable. With a hot gas condensate system that resists corrosion, water will not overflow in the condenser, and a coated evaporator resists corrosion. The Turbo Air JBT-36-N refrigerated buffet table has a temperature range of 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit, while R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains cold air.
- 6 third-size pans in the top
- Stainless steel exterior and galvanized steel bottom withstand heavy use
- Stainless steel interior floor eases cleaning
- Aluminum interior sides resist corrosion
- 1 adjustable, polyethylene-coated shelf in the cabinet
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation adds structure
- Self-closing door has magnetic door gaskets
- Removable front grille comes with a condenser cleaning brush kit
- 7.5 cu. ft. interior space
- 4-in.-dia. swivel casters have locks on the front set
- 3.66 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9.2-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 191/2 in. x 173/4 in.
- Overall dimensions: 353/8 in. W x 271/2 in. D x 333/4 in. H
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Accessible side-mount refrigeration system
- Digital control system
- Hot gas condensate system prevents condensate water overflow
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Temperature range: 33-39 degrees F
- Coated evaporator resists corrosion
J Series Refrigerated Buffet Table, one-section, front breathing, side mount self-contained compressor, 7.5 cu. ft., 6-pan top opening, (1) stainless steel swing door with recessed handle, (1) PE coated wire shelf, digital temperature control, stainless steel top, front, sides & back (galvanized steel bottom), stainless steel interior floor with aluminum side panels & door liner, hot gas condensate system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.