The Turbo Air JST-36-N prep table holds eight sixth-size, 4-inch-deep pans in its rail compartment, which can be accessed for ingredient prep and final product assembly. A full-length, 91/2-inch-deep cutting board sits on the front of the unit, and an adjustable wire shelf provides additional storage space in the cabinet base. LED lighting brightens the cabinet’s interior while its stainless steel floor facilitates cleaning.
Mounted on the side of the unit, the refrigeration system can be accessed for cleaning and maintenance. A removable front grille provides condenser access and includes a cleaning brush kit. The Turbo Air JST-36-N prep table operates from 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit and uses eco-friendly hydrocarbon refrigerant. A digital control system monitors and digitally displays it.
- Part of the J series
- 8 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep pans in the top compartment
- Full-length, 91/2-in. x 1/2-in. cutting board
- LED interior lighting
- 1 adjustable, polyethylene-coated wire shelf
- Aluminum cabinet interior with a quick-cleaning stainless steel floor
- Mostly stainless steel exterior is heavy duty and corrosion resistant
- Ergonomically designed self-closing door has a secure-grip handle
- Magnetic gaskets prevent cold air from leaking out of the door
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Locks on the 2 front 4-in. swivel casters
- 7.5-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2.4 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 191/2 in. x 173/4 in.
- Overall dimensions: 353/8 in. W x 30 in. D x 403/4 in. H
Side-mounted Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-39 degrees F
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Digital control system with a digital temperature display
- Coated, corrosion-resistant evaporator
- Rust-resistant hot gas condensate system
- Front grille can be removed for access to the condenser
- Condenser cleaning brush kit
J Series Sandwich/Salad Unit, one-section, front breathing, side mount self-contained compressor, 7.5 cu. ft., 8-pan top opening with hood, (1) stainless steel swing door, (1) PE coated wire shelf, 9-1/2″ deep cutting board with side rail, digital temperature control, stainless steel top, front & sides (galvanized steel back & bottom), stainless steel interior floor with aluminum side panels & door liner, LED interior lighting & fan control, hot gas condensate system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.