The Turbo Air JST-60-N prep table includes 14 sixth-size pans in its top compartment. Ingredients in these pans can be prepped and added to salads or sandwiches on the full-length cutting board. Additional storage space is available in the cabinet base on two adjustable wire shelves. In this section, LED lighting provides visibility while the aluminum and stainless steel construction enhances durability.
The doors are ergonomically designed and self-close to keep cold air inside the cabinet. Temperatures in the Turbo Air JST-60-N prep table range from 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit and are maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. A digital control system and display enable the operator to monitor the refrigeration system.
- Part of the J series
- 14 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep pans in the top section
- 91/2-in. x 1/2-in. cutting board runs the full length of the unit
- LED lighting in the base enhances visibility
- 2 polyethylene-coated wire shelves adjust to accommodate different products
- Aluminum interior with a stainless steel floor facilitates cleaning
- Stainless steel exterior resists corrosion and provides strength
- Doors have ergonomic handles
- Doors self-close to retain cold air
- Magnetic door gaskets
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation creates cabinet structure
- Front set of the 4-in. swivel casters have locks
- 15-cu.-ft. interior space
- 3.45 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 211/2 in. x 173/4 in.
- Overall dimensions: 59 in. W x 30 in. D x 403/4 in. H
Front-breathing Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-39 degrees F
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant keeps temperatures cool
- Digital controls and temperature display
- Coated evaporator and hot gas condensate system are corrosion resistant
- Removable front grille
- Condenser cleaning brush kit
- Side mounted
J Series Sandwich/Salad Unit, two-section, front breathing, side mount self-contained compressor, 15.0 cu. ft., 14-pan top opening with hood, (2) stainless steel swing doors, (2) PE coated wire shelves, 9-1/2″ deep cutting board with side rail, digital temperature control, stainless steel top, front & sides (galvanized steel back & bottom), stainless steel interior floor with aluminum side panels & door liner, LED interior lighting & fan control, hot gas condensate system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.45 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.