With its front-breathing condenser, the Turbo Air JUF-36-N undercounter freezer is built for tight spaces with little to no extra room on each side. The temperature controls are accessible from the front, enabling the operator to set it to a level between -10 and 0 degrees Fahrenheit. By removing the front grille, operators can clean the condenser coils without moving the unit. These coils contain eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, which creates cold temperatures inside the unit.
In the Turbo Air JUF-36-N undercounter freezer, LED lighting illuminates all contents. An adjustable shelf supports product and the floor is constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel in case of leaks. This construction makes the floor scratch resistant and simple to clean. For durability, the stainless steel and galvanized steel exterior is reinforced with dense polyurethane foam. The door has an ergonomic handle for comfortable opening and it closes automatically, shutting in cold air.
- Part of the J series
- 6.37-cu.-ft. interior
- Galvanized and stainless steel exterior
- Aluminum interior with a corrosion-resistant, stainless steel floor
- Cabinet is fully insulated with polyurethane foam
- Comfortable, easy-grip handle
- Self-closing door seals shut tight with a magnetic gasket
- 1 adjustable, polyethylene-coated wire shelf
- Bright, interior LED lights
- Fan controls
- External temperature control and digital display
- Temperature holding range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- Compressor uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Front-breathing refrigeration unit enables the freezer to fit in narrow spaces
- Front grille can be removed for cleaning the condenser coils
- Included brush for cleaning the condenser
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelf: 191/2 in. x 201/2 in.
- Overall: 353/8 in. W x 271/2 in. D x 283/4 in. H (497/8 in. D with the door open 90 degrees)
- 3 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9.2-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
J Series Side Mount Undercounter Freezer, one-section, 6.37 cu. ft., front breathing, side mount self-contained compressor, (1) stainless steel door with recessed handle, (1) PE coated wire shelf, LED interior lighting, stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom), aluminum interior & door liners with stainless steel floor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.0 , ENERGY STAR¬¨√Ü
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.