The interior of the Turbo Air JUF-36S-N undercounter freezer is constructed of corrosion-resistant aluminum and brightened with LED lighting. Insulated with high-density polyurethane and equipped with magnetic door gaskets, it prevents cold air from leaking out of the cabinet. With a sturdy, dent-resistant stainless steel exterior, this unit is suited for frequent, heavy use in busy establishments.
To enable operators to wheel it away for service or cleaning, the Turbo Air JUF-36S-N one-section freezer is mounted on 4-inch swivel casters. It features a self-contained, side-mounted refrigeration system to maintain temperatures between -0 and 10 degrees Fahrenheit. It offers 5.66 cubic feet of interior space in its single section.
- 1 section
- 5.66-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 polyethylene-coated adjustable shelf
- Scratch- and dent-resistant stainless steel exterior with galvanized steel back and bottom
- High-density polyurethane insulation
- LED lighting illuminates interior
- Mounted on 4-in. swivel casters
- Interior and door liners constructed of corrosion-resistant aluminum with stainless steel floor
- 1 door with ergonomic, recessed handle
- Magnetic door gaskets seal in cold air
- Temperature holding range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- Side-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system streamlines maintenance
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant minimizes environmental impact
Dimensions & Utilities
- 353/8 in. W x 235/8 in. D x 283/4 in. H
- 3.1 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
J Series Side Mount Undercounter Freezer, narrow, one-section, 5.66 cu. ft., front breathing, side mount self-contained compressor, (1) stainless steel door with recessed handle, (1) PE coated wire shelf, LED interior lighting, stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom), aluminum interior & door liners with stainless steel floor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.1 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.