Turbo Air JUF-48-N Description
The Turbo Air JUF-48-N J series undercounter freezer has foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane insulation for structure and cold air retention. Its exterior and interior floor are made of durable stainless steel to resist dents and scratches, while its sides, back, and door liners are made of aluminum. For convenient access, the front-breathing compressor is side mounted, while product is supported on two adjustable shelves and is visible with LED lighting. Two stainless steel swing doors are self-closing with magnetic gaskets to prevent cold air from escaping. The Turbo Air JUF-48-N two-section undercounter freezer has a front grille cover that can be removed without tools. It has four swivel casters that facilitate movement, and locks on the front set secure it in place.
- Part of the J series
- Stainless steel exterior and interior floor with aluminum sides, back, and door liners
- Side-mounted compressor for convenient access and front breathing
- Digital control system enhances temperature monitoring
- Insulated with high density polyurethane foam
- 2 self-closing stainless steel swing doors have magnetic gaskets to keep cold air inside
- 2 polyethylene-coated, adjustable shelves support product
- Front grille cover can be removed without tools
- Includes condenser cleaning brush kit
- LED interior lighting
- Temperature range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- (4) 4-in.-dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 9.93 cu. ft. interior space
- 2.6 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9.2-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 151/4 in. x 20 in.
- Overall dimensions: 471/4 in. L x 281/2 in. D x 333/4 in. H
J Series Side Mount Undercounter Freezer, two-section, 9.93 cu. ft., front breathing, side mount self-contained compressor, (2) stainless steel doors with recessed handles, (2) PE coated wire shelves, LED interior lighting, stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom), aluminum interior & door liners with stainless steel floor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.1 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.