For condenser cleaning, the Turbo Air JUF-60-N J series undercounter freezer has a front grille that is removable without tools and includes a condenser cleaning brush. A front-breathing compressor is positioned on the side, which facilitates serving. Product is supported on two polyethylene coated wire shelves and the stainless steel floor, while the interior cabinet is illuminated with LED lighting. Four swivel casters enable transportation, and the front set locks to provide a stable workspace. To resist dents and scratches, the Turbo Air JUF-60-N two-section undercounter freezer exterior is made of stainless steel. Its interior side, back, and door liners are made of aluminum, and the user can control the freezer temperature using the digital monitor system.
- Part of the J series
- Stainless steel exterior resists dents and scratches
- Aluminum interior sides, back, and door liners
- Digital monitoring system gives users temperature control
- Side-mounted compressor enables servicing without moving the whole unit
- Front breathing
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place with high-density and is CFC-free
- 2 self-closing, swing doors have magnetic gaskets to stop cold-air leaks
- Front grille can be removed without tools to facilitate condenser cleaning
- Condenser brush cleaning kit is included
- 2 adjustable polyethylene coated wire shelves accommodate various product sizes
- LED lighting illuminates the interior
- Temperature range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- (4) 4-in.-dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
- Coated evaporator is corrosion resistant
- Self-contained refrigeration system uses R290 refrigerant
- 13.58 cu. ft. interior space
- 4.4 A, 3/8 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9.2-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 201/4 in. x 211/2 in.
- Overall dimensions: 59 in. L x 281/2 in. D x 333/4 in. H
J Series Side Mount Undercounter Freezer, two-section, 13.58 cu. ft., front breathing, side mount self-contained compressor, (2) stainless steel doors with recessed handles, (2) PE coated wire shelves, LED interior lighting, stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom), aluminum interior & door liners with stainless steel floor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.