Made of corrosion-resistant aluminum and resilient stainless steel, the Turbo Air JUR-36-N6 one-section refrigerator is suitable for intensive use. Its single shelf is adjustable and coated with polyethylene to provide additional strength and rust resistance. To ensure cold air remains in the cabinet, it features high-density polyurethane insulation as well as magnetic door gaskets.
This undercounter refrigerator features one solid door with an ergonomic, recessed handle to facilitate opening and closing. Its swivel casters offer maneuverability, enabling operators to wheel it away for service or cleaning. To prevent buildup of condensation and resist corrosion, it is designed with a hot gas condensate system.
- 1 section with 1 adjustable shelf protected with polyethylene
- 6.37-cu.-ft. interior space
- Resilient stainless steel exterior with galvanized steel back and bottom
- High-density polyurethane insulation maintains ideal temperatures
- Magnetic door gaskets seal in cold air
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum interior with stainless steel floor
- Solid door with recessed, easy-grip handle
- 4-in. swivel casters facilitate transportation
- Interior brightened with LED lighting
- Hot gas condensate system
- Temperature holding range: 33-39 degrees F
- Side-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system
- R600a hydrocarbon refrigerant is environmentally friendly
Dimensions & Utilities
- 353/8 in. W x 271/2 in. D x 283/4 in. H
- 1.7 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
J Series Side Mount Undercounter Refrigerator, one-section, 6.3 cu. ft., stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom), (1) stainless steel door with recessed handle, aluminum interior & door liners with stainless steel floor, LED interior lighting, (1) PE coated wire shelf, front breathing, hot gas condensate system, self-contained, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR¬¨√Ü
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.