Turbo Air JUR-48S-N6 Description
The Turbo Air JUR-48S-N6 J Series two-section undercounter refrigerator is made of stainless steel, which resists scratches and dents. The entire cabinet is foamed in place with CFC-free, high-density polyurethane insulation. Four 4-inch-diameter swivel casters enable movement, and the front set has locks to keep the unit in place. To fit a variety of product, the two wire shelves can be adjusted. An evaporator condensate system resists corrosion and prevents refrigerant leakage. The interior LED lighting illuminates contents of the Turbo Air JUR-48S-N6 undercounter refrigerator, and both self-closing doors have magnetic gaskets to keep cold air inside the unit.
- Part of the J series
- Stainless steel construction resists dents and scratches
- Digital temperature control system
- LED interior lighting illuminates contents in the cabinet
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- Entire structure is foamed-in-place with high-density, CFC-free polyurethane insulation
- 2 polyethylene-coated wire shelves are adjustable
- Magnetic door gaskets prevent cold air from escaping
- Easy grip doors and handles reduce user fatigue
- 2 self-closing doors
- (4) 4-in.-dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator condensate system prevents refrigerant leakage
- Front grille cover can be removed without tools to facilitate cleaning
- Condenser cleaning brush included
- Removable front grille cover
- Side mount compressor unit
- Front breathing
- Uses R600A hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Temperature range: 33-39 degrees F
- 8.27 cu. ft. interior space
- 1.7 A, 1/6 hp
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9.85-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 151/2 in. x 161/4 in.
- Overall dimensions: 471/4 in. L x 245/8 in. D x 333/4 in. H
- ETL-Sanitation and cETLus listed; ISO 9001:2008 and ENERGY STAR certified
J Series Narrow Side Mount Undercounter Refrigerator, two-section, 8.27 cu. ft., stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom), (2) stainless steel doors with recessed handles, aluminum interior & door liners with stainless steel floor, LED interior lighting, (2) PE coated wire shelves, front breathing, hot gas condensate system, self-contained, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR¬¨√Ü
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.