To offer corrosion resistance with frequent exposure to moisture, the interior of the Turbo Air JUR-60-G-N two-section refrigerator is constructed of aluminum with a stainless steel floor. Its glass doors and LED interior lighting offer visibility in the cabinet, enabling users to view the contents without causing cold air to escape. Using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, it maintains temperatures between 33 and 39 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Turbo Air JUR-60-G-N undercounter refrigerator is positioned on swivel casters, enabling operators to comfortably wheel it away for cleaning or service. Between its two sections, it offers 13.58 cubic feet of interior space. To streamline installation and facilitate maintenance, it features a self-contained, side-mounted refrigeration system.
- 2 sections
- 13.58-cu.-ft. interior space
- Stainless steel exterior with galvanized steel back and bottom offer durability and strength
- Magnetic door gaskets seal cold air in cabinet
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum interior with stainless steel floor
- 2 adjustable, polyethylene-coated shelves
- Corrosion-resistant hot gas condensate system
- LED interior lighting improves visibility
- 2 glass doors with extruded handles
- Insulated with high-density polyurethane to retain cold air
- 4-in. swivel casters facilitate transportation
- Temperature holding range: 33-39 degrees F
- Refrigeration system is self-contained and side mounted
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is environmentally friendly
Dimensions & Utilities
- 59 in. W x 271/2 in. D x 283/4 in. H
- 2.3 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
J Series Glass Door Undercounter Side Mount Refrigerator, two-section, 13.58 cu. ft., stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom), (2) glass doors with extruded door handles, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, LED interior lighting, (2) PE coated wire shelves, hot gas condensate system, front breathing, self-contained, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.