Turbo Air JUR-60-N6 Description
The Turbo Air JUR-60-N6 J series undercounter refrigerator has a hot gas condensate system that prevents water overflow. It also has a side-mounted compressor that can be accessed without moving the unit. The interior uses LED lighting, making it simple to see products. Two swing doors are self-closing and the magnetic gaskets seal cold air in the unit. Moving the Turbo Air JUR-60-N6 two-section refrigerator is possible with four swivel casters; the front set locks in place for stability. Product is held inside the refrigerator with two adjustable wire shelves, and the digital temperature monitoring system gives the user control of the unit.
- Part of the J series
- Made of stainless steel to withstand constant use and resist scuffs
- Digital temperature control and monitor system
- Compressor unit is positioned on the side of unit for accessibility
- Interior has LED lighting for visibility
- Condensate system is treated to resist corrosion and stop refrigerant leakage
- Insulated with foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane
- 2 swing doors are self-closing with magnetic gaskets to keep cold air inside
- 2 polyethylene-coated, adjustable wire shelves
- Front grille cover can be removed without tools and cleaned with included brush
- Front breathing
- (4) 4-in.-dia. swivel casters with locking front set
- Uses R600A hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- Temperature range: 33-39 degrees F
- 2 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9.2 ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- 13.5 cu. ft. interior space
- Shelf dimensions: 201/4 in. x 211/2 in.
- Overall dimensions: 59 in. L x 281/2 in. D x 333/4 in. H
J Series Side Mount Undercounter Refrigerator, two-section, 13.5 cu. ft., stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom), (2) stainless steel doors with recessed handles, aluminum interior & door liners with stainless steel floor, LED interior lighting, (2) PE coated wire shelves, front breathing, hot gas condensate system, self-contained, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.