Turbo Air JUR-60S-N6 Description
The Turbo Air JUR-60S-N6 undercounter refrigerator has a galvanized and stainless steel exterior that resists scratches and stains. Various food prep equipment can be used on the top of this unit. Two doors provide access to the cabinet interior; magnetic gaskets prevent cold air leaks. Inside the cabinet, each section has a polyethylene-coated wire shelf. Constructed of aluminum and stainless steel, the interior is easy to clean and corrosion resistant.
The refrigeration system is mounted on the side and self-contained, making it easy to access for maintenance. Its evaporator is coated to resist corrosion. Temperatures range from 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit and are maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. The operator can easily monitor internal temperatures in the Turbo Air JUR-60S-N6 undercounter refrigerator since it has an external digital display.
- 11.31 cu. ft. interior space
- Galvanized and stainless exterior is durable and strong
- Aluminum and stainless steel interior resists corrosion
- LED interior lighting provides visibility in the cabinet
- Polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- Magnetic door gasket prevents cold air leaks
- 2 polyethylene-coated wire shelves are adjustable
- Removable front grille
- Condenser cleaning brush kit
- 4-in.-dia. swivel casters have locks on the front set to secure unit in place
- 2 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9.85-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 161/4 in. x 211/2 in.
- Overall dimensions: 59 in. W x 245/8 in. D x 333/4 in. H
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Uses R600A hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Side-mount compressor
- Hot gas condensate system resists corrosion to prevent refrigerant leakage
- Temperature range: 33-39 degrees F
- Digital control system has an exterior digital display
- Coated evaporator resists corrosion
J Series Narrow Side Mount Undercounter Refrigerator, two-section, 11.31 cu. ft., stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom), (2) stainless steel doors with recessed handles, aluminum interior & door liners with stainless steel floor, LED interior lighting, (2) PE coated wire shelves, front breathing, hot gas condensate system, self-contained, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR¬¨√Ü
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.