The Turbo Air JUR-72-N6 undercounter refrigerator has three sections, and each has an adjustable wire shelf that has been coated in polyethylene to resist corrosion. The interior is easy to clean since it is made of aluminum with a stainless steel floor. The exterior is made of galvanized and stainless steel for durability. Additional structure is added with the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation.
For easy access, the refrigeration system is mounted on the side and is self-contained. Its evaporator is coated to resist corrosion. Temperature ranges from 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit and is maintained by R600A hydrocarbon refrigerant. A condensate system prevents water overflow. The Turbo Air JUR-72-N6 undercounter refrigerator has a digital display.
- 17.2 cu. ft. interior space
- Galvanized and stainless exterior withstands heavy use
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum and stainless steel interior
- LED interior lights add visibility in the cabinet
- Polyurethane insulation provides structure
- Magnetic door gasket keep cold air inside
- 3 adjustable wire shelves are coated in polyethylene
- Removable front grille
- Condenser cleaning brush kit
- 4-in.-dia. swivel casters provide mobility while locks keep the unit in place
- 2 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9.2-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Left and right shelf dimensions: 171/2 in. x 201/4 in.
- Middle shelf dimensions: 191/2 in. x 201/2 in.
- Overall dimensions: 707/8 in. W x 281/2 in. D x 333/4 in. H
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-39 degrees F
- Digital control system has a digital display
- Uses R600A hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Side-mount compressor
- Hot gas condensate system is treated to resist corrosion and prevent condensate overflow
- Coated evaporator resists corrosion
J Series Side Mount Undercounter Refrigerator, three-section, 17.2 cu. ft., stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom), (3) stainless steel doors with recessed handles, aluminum interior & door liners with stainless steel floor, LED interior lighting, (3) PE coated wire shelves, front breathing, hot gas condensate system, self-contained, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR¬Æ
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.