Turbo Air JUR-72S-N6 Description
The Turbo Air JUR-72S-N6 J Series three-section undercounter refrigerator is made of stainless steel to resist scratches and dents. Its interior is illuminated with LED lights, and the three self-closing doors have magnetic gaskets to keep cold air inside. The front grille can be easily removed without using tools and the compressor unit is positioned on the side. To retain cold air, the Turbo Air JUR-72S-N6 undercounter refrigerator has high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. The evaporator condensate system is corrosion resistant and prevents refrigerant leakage.
- Part of the J Series
- Digital temperature control system is easy to monitor
- Stainless steel construction resists scratches and dents
- Evaporator condensate system resists corrosion and refrigerant leakage
- LED lighting illuminates interior
- (4) 4-in.-dia. swivel casters with locking front set
- Foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane insulation keeps cold air inside
- 3 adjustable, polyethylene-coated wire shelves hold product
- Front grille is removable without tools
- Includes a condenser cleaning brush
- Uses R600A hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Compressor unit is positioned on the side for accessible service
- Front breathing
- LED lights brighten the interior
- 3 self-closing doors with magnetic gaskets hold cold air inside
- Temperature range: 33-39 degrees F
- 15.17 cu. ft. interior space
- 2 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9.85 ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Left and right shelf dimensions: 161/4 in. x 171/4 in.
- Middle shelf dimensions: 161/4 in. x 191/2 in.
- Overall dimensions: 707/8 in. L x 245/8 in. D x 333/4 in. H
J Series Narrow Side Mount Undercounter Refrigerator, three-section, 15.17 cu. ft., stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom), (3) stainless steel doors with recessed handles, aluminum interior & door liners with stainless steel floor, LED interior lighting, (3) PE coated wire shelves, front breathing, hot gas condensate system, self-contained, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR¬¨√Ü
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.