The Turbo Air M3RF45-2-N two-section refrigerator freezer has a galvanized and stainless steel exterior that can withstand heavy use. Its aluminum and stainless steel interior resists corrosion while the bottom’s coved corners facilitate cleaning. Product sits on six adjustable wire shelves that are coated in polyethylene and illuminated by LED interior lights.
Since one section is a freezer and the other is a refrigerator, the unit has two separate refrigeration systems with a condenser device that removes debris buildup to promote airflow. Its evaporators are coated to resist corrosion, and a hot gas condensate system prevents water overflow. Temperatures are maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. The Turbo Air M3RF45-2-N refrigerator freezer has a digital control system that helps monitor both sections’ internal temperatures.
- Galvanized and stainless steel exterior is durable and corrosion resistant
- Aluminum and stainless steel interior have easy-to-clean coved corners
- Cold air is retained by polyurethane insulation
- 6 adjustable, polyethylene-coated wire shelves
- LED interior lights provide visibility
- Locks on the doors prevent tampering
- Door pressure release device
- 4-in. swivel casters with locks on the front set
- 15-cu.-ft. freezer interior space
- 20.93-cu.-ft. refrigerator interior space
- 6 A, 1/3 and 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Freezer shelf dimensions: 17 in. x 241/2 in.
- Refrigerator shelf dimensions: 24 in. x 241/2 in.
- Freezer interior dimensions: 181/8 in. W x 273/8 in. D x 56 in. H
- Refrigerator interior dimensions: 251/4 in. W x 273/8 in. D x 56 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 495/8 in. W x 34 in. D x 77 in. H
Self-contained Refrigeration Systems
- Evaporator is coated to resist corrosion
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Freezer temperature range: -10-0 degrees F
- Refrigerator temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- 2 separate refrigeration systems
- Hot gas condensate system prevents water overflow
- Condenser has a self-cleaning device to remove dust and dirt
- Automatic evaporator fan motor delay
- Smart-defrost system
Digital Control System
- Digital display shows the temperature and other alerts
- Alarm goes off when doors are not shut properly
- Early warning alarm alerts the operator of issues before they occur
- Turbo-freeze function brings temperatures down within 2 hrs.
M3 Series Solid Dual Temperature, two-section, top mount, 35% of freezer & 65% of refrigerator, 15 cu. ft.(F)/20.93 cu. ft.(R), stainless steel front & sides exterior, galvanized top & back of the cabinet, coated aluminum interior & door liners, (2) stainless steel hinged solid doors with recessed handles, LED interior lighting, (6) PE coated wire shelves, self-cleaning condenser equipped, exterior LED digital thermometer, door open beep & self-diagnostic monitoring system, hot gas condensate system, turbo freezing, smart fuzzy defrost, automatic fan motor delays, door pressure release, door locks, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3HP(F), 1/4HP(R), 115v/60/1-ph, 6.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR¬Æ
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.