Turbo Air MST-28-12-N Description
The Turbo Air MST-28-12-N prep table has a self-contained refrigeration system where all the components are built together for easy installation and servicing. Most premature system failures stem from a dirty condenser, so Turbo Air has developed a self-cleaning condenser device that removes dust every day. Temperatures range from 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit and are maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Users can monitor the internal temperature with the external digital display.
Cold air is evenly circulated with the forced-air system, ensuring product in the 12 polycarbonate pans in the countertop cutout are chilled properly. Even when the pan cover is open, the stored ingredients stay under 41 degrees Fahrenheit. This top area is separate from the cabinet to contain messes. Product can be stored on one polyethylene-coated shelf in the cabinet, and LED lights shine inside to illuminate products. The Turbo Air MST-28-12-N prep table has a polyethylene cutting board that runs the width of the unit, enabling staff to prep ingredients or plate dishes.
- 12 pans sit in the top compartment to hold toppings
- Top compartment is separated from the cabinet to contain messes
- Pan cover is insulated to keep cold air over product
- Cabinet is constructed of stainless and galvanized steel for strength
- Aluminum interior is easy to clean and resistant to corrosion
- 1 polyethylene-coated, adjustable shelf resists corrosion
- LED interior lights shine in the cabinet for visibility
- Foamed-in-place insulation provides structure and retains cold air
- Hinge on the cabinet door is field reversible to accommodate workflow
- 91/2-in.-D x 1/2-in.-thick cutting board is made of polyethylene for strength
- 4-in.-dia. swivel casters have locks on the front set to keep the unit in place
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-39 degrees F
- Monitor internal temperatures with the external digital display
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant keeps temperatures cool
- Evaporator is coated to resist corrosion
- Refrigeration system is self-contained, so all the components are built together
- Forced-air system ensures cold air is circulated around and over the pans to keep product chilled
- Condenser removes dust from itself every day to prevent premature system failure
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelf: 221/2 in. W x 17 in. D
- Overall: 271/2 in. W x 38 in. D x 44 in. H
- 3 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
M3 Series Sandwich/Salad-Mega Top Unit, one-section, rear mount self-contained compressor, 8.0 cu. ft., 12-pan top opening with hood, (1) field reversible swing door, (1) PE coated wire shelf, 9-1/2″ deep cutting board with side rail, digital temperature control, self-cleaning condenser, cold bunker system, stainless steel top, front & sides (galvanized steel back & bottom), aluminum interior, stainless steel floor & ABS door liner, LED interior lighting & fan control, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.