The Turbo Air MST-28-N prep table comes with eight sixth-size, 4-inch-deep pans in the top opening, and ingredients in this area are cooled with a forced-air system. Since this system surrounds the entire compartment in cold air, a shield is created to keep temperatures under 41 degrees Fahrenheit. For convenient ingredient prepping and finished product plating, a 91/2-inch-deep cutting board spans the width of the unit.
Additional storage space is provided inside the door compartment on one polyethylene-coated shelf. LED lights inside the cabinet enhance visibility, so staff members can find the ingredients that they need. The Turbo Air MST-28-N prep table exterior is made of stainless steel, except for the galvanized steel back and bottom, making it heavy duty and corrosion resistant.
- Top compartment houses 8 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep pans
- Forced-air system surrounds the pan area in cold air to create a shield that keeps temperatures under 41 degrees F
- System maintains temperatures when the insulated pan cover is open
- 91/2-in.-D x 1/2-in.-thick cutting board creates a convenient prep-and-plate space
- Bottom compartment comes with 1 polyethylene-coated, adjustable shelf
- LED cabinet lights enable users to see inside the cabinet
- Aluminum interior with a stainless steel floor is corrosion resistant and easy to clean
- Top compartment and lower cabinet are separated to isolate spills
- Heavy-duty stainless and galvanized steel exterior is built for commercial use
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keeps cold air inside the cabinet
- Door can be reversed in the field to fit into different layouts
- 4-in.-dia. swivel casters have locks on the front set for stability
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-39 degrees F
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant keeps temperatures within the ideal range
- System is easy to service since the components are built together
- Self-cleaning device lengthens the system lifespan by brushing dust off the condenser 2-3 times each day
- Evaporator is coated to resist corrosion for strength in commercial settings
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelf: 221/2 in. x 17 in.
- Overall: 271/2 in. W x 31 in. D x 42 in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- 3.8 A, 1/6 HP
M3 Series Sandwich/Salad Unit, one-section, rear mount self-contained compressor, 7.0 cu. ft., 8-pan top opening with hood, (1) field reversible swing door, (1) PE coated wire shelf, 9-1/2″ deep cutting board with side rail, digital temperature control, self-cleaning condenser, cold bunker system, stainless steel top, front & sides (galvanized steel back & bottom), aluminum interior, stainless steel floor & ABS door liner, LED interior lighting & fan control, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.