Turbo Air MST-36-N6 Description
The Turbo Air MST-36-N6 sandwich prep table houses two 15-inch-by-17-inch shelves in the cabinet. These shelves are polyethylene coated for corrosion resistance and adjustable to suit different applications. Cold temperatures inside the unit range from 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit and are maintained with R600A hydrocarbon refrigerant. A digital display on the exterior helps users monitor the interior temperatures.
In its top compartment, the Turbo Air MST-36-N6 salad prep table holds 10 sixth-size, 4-inch-deep condiment pans. To keep the product stored in the pans cold and fresh, a forced-air system surrounds the entire compartment with cold air, creating a shield to maintain a temperature below 41 degrees Fahrenheit. A 91/2-inch-deep-by-1/2-inch-thick cutting board on the side rail makes it convenient to prepare ingredients and plate finished food.
- 10 sixth-size condiment pans are included and are 4 in. deep
- Forced-air system moves air throughout the top compartment to create a shield, keeping temperatures under 41 degrees even when the cover is open
- Forced air surrounds the front, rear, top, and bottom of the compartment with cold air for proper cooling
- Cold air is kept in the top compartment with an insulated pan cover
- Includes a 91/2-in.-D x 1/2-in.-thick cutting board on the side rail
- Cabinet comes with (2) 15-in. x 17-in. polyethylene-coated shelves that are adjustable
- LED lights shine in the cabinet to increase visibility
- 2 of the (4) 4-in. casters can be locked in place for stability
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-39 degrees F
- Digital display offers a convenient temperature readout for monitoring
- R600A hydrocarbon refrigerant is eco-friendly
- System can be easily installed and serviced
- Self-cleaning condenser device prevents system malfunctions by removing dust accumulation easily
- Durable aluminum interior with a stainless steel floor is easy to clean and corrosion resistant
- Stainless steel exterior is perfect for commercial settings since it resists corrosion, dents, and scratches
- Galvanized steel back and bottom is great for use in commercial establishments
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation creates structure while keeping cold air inside the cabinet
Dimensions & Utilities
- 361/4 in. W x 31 in. D x 42 in. H
- 3.9 A, 3/8 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
M3 Series Sandwich/Salad Unit, two-section, rear mount self-contained compressor, 9.5 cu. ft., 10-pan top opening with hood, (2) swing doors, (2) PE coated wire shelves, 9-1/2″ deep cutting board with side rail, digital temperature control, self-cleaning condenser, cold bunker system, stainless steel top, front & sides (galvanized steel back & bottom), aluminum interior, stainless steel floor & ABS door liner, LED interior lighting & fan control, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.