Turbo Air MST-48-N Description
The Turbo Air MST-48-N prep table’s top compartment keeps ingredients for salads and sandwiches cold. Compartment pans and a pan cover are included to store and protect product from contamination, and the table’s insulated design prevents cold air from escaping. Operators can prep ingredients, assemble salads, and prepare sandwiches on the cutting board.
Temperatures in the top compartment of this Turbo Air MST-48-N prep table stay below 41 degrees Fahrenheit using a cold bunker system. With this design, cold air flows around every side of the pans and creates an air shield. Users can adjust the storage base’s temperatures from 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit using the unit’s digital system and display. A self-cleaning device reduces the risk of premature system issues.
- Part of the M3 series
- Includes 12 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep pans
- Forced-air cold bunker system in the top cools every side of the pans
- Cold-air shield keeps temperatures below 41 degrees F
- Insulated pan cover retains cold air
- 91/2-in. D x 1/2-in. H cutting board
- 2 adjustable, coated wire shelves in the storage base
- Stainless steel interior floor cleans quickly
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum interior
- ABS interior door liner
- Rust-resistant stainless steel exterior with a galvanized steel back and bottom provides durability
- 4-in. swivel casters with locking front set
Dimensions & Utilities
- 481/4 in. W x 31 in. D x 42 in. H
- 4.4 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-39 degrees F
- Digital temperature control and display
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Evaporator coating resists rust
- Automatically cleaning condenser removes dust and dirt buildup
M3 Series Sandwich/Salad Unit, two-section, rear mount self-contained compressor, 12.0 cu. ft., 12-pan top opening with hood, (2) swing doors, (2) PE coated wire shelves, 9-1/2″ deep cutting board with side rail, digital temperature control, self-cleaning condenser, cold bunker system, stainless steel top, front & sides (galvanized steel back & bottom), aluminum interior, stainless steel floor & ABS door liner, LED interior lighting & fan control, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.