Turbo Air MST-60-24-N Description
The Turbo Air MST-60-24-N sandwich prep table uses a forced-air system to circulate cold air throughout the pan compartment, creating a shield that maintains temperatures under 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Insulated pan covers keep cold air inside the compartment when they are closed, and there are (24) 4-inch-deep, sixth-size pans included. To create a convenient prep area, a 91/2-inch-deep cutting board runs along the width of the unit.
Its cabinet has two 27-inch-by-17-inch polyethylene-coated shelves that resist corrosion, and they can be adjusted to suit different applications. LED lighting inside the Turbo Air MST-60-24-N salad prep table provides visibility that enables staff members to quickly find the ingredients they need. Made of aluminum and stainless steel, the interior is heavy duty and corrosion resistant. The pan compartment and cabinet are separated to keep spills isolated in the top.
- Top compartment comes with 24 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep condiment pans
- Forced-air system surrounds the pans in cold air, creating a shield that ensures temperatures stay under 41 degrees F even if the covers are open
- Insulated pan covers prevent cold air leaks when shut
- Includes a 91/2-in.-D x 1/2-in.-thick cutting board to create a convenient prep space
- (2) 27-in. x 17-in. adjustable shelves in the cabinet are polyethylene coated to resist corrosion
- LED lighting increases product visibility
- Pan compartment is isolated from the cabinet to prevent messes
- 2 of the (4) 4-in. casters lock to stabilize the unit
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- System is easy to install and service
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains cold temperatures
- Temperature range: 33-39 degrees F
- Digital display lets user monitor the interior temperature
- Self-cleaning device removes harmful dust buildup from the condenser daily
- Aluminum interior resists corrosion, scratches, and dents
- Stainless steel floor simplifies cleanup while offering strength
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and corrosion resistant
- Galvanized steel back and bottom provide durability
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation gives the cabinet structure
Dimensions & Utilities
- 601/4 in. W x 38 in. D x 44 in. H
- 4.4 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
M3 Series Sandwich/Salad-Mega Top Unit, two-section, rear mount self-contained compressor, 19.0 cu. ft., 24-pan top opening with (2) hoods, (2) swing doors, (2) PE coated wire shelves, 9-1/2″ deep cutting board with side rail, digital temperature control, self-cleaning condenser, cold bunker system, stainless steel top, front & sides (galvanized steel back & bottom), aluminum interior, stainless steel floor & ABS door liner, LED interior lighting & fan control, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.