Turbo Air MST-60-N Description
The Turbo Air MST-60-N sandwich prep table has 16 sixth-size pans in the top compartment. Cooled by a forced-air system, this compartment is surrounded by cold air on the top, bottom, front, and rear to create a shield that keeps temperatures under 41 degrees Fahrenheit. This shield helps retain cold air when the covers are open and, when they are closed, the insulated construction prevents cold air leaks. Ingredients in the pans can be conveniently prepped on the 91/2-inch-deep cutting board that covers the width of the unit.
Inside the cabinet of the Turbo Air MST-60-N salad prep table, there are two polyethylene-coated wire shelves. Since these shelves are adjustable, they can be raised or lowered to suit different sizes of products and containers. Brightening the cabinet, LED lighting shines on the products to create visibility. To keep spills isolated from the cabinet, the pan compartment is separate.
- 16 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep condiment pans in the compartment are included
- Insulated pan covers keep cold air inside the top compartment
- Forced-air system circulates air in the top compartment to create a shield that keeps temperatures under 41 degrees when a cover is lifted
- Forced air surrounds the top, bottom, rear, and front of the compartment for proper cooling
- 91/2-in.-D x 1/2-in.-thick cutting board provides a convenient place to prepare sandwiches, salads, and more
- Cabinet holds product on (2) 27-in. x 17-in. polyethylene-coated, adjustable shelves
- LED lighting brightens the cabinet to enhance product visibility
- Isolation between the pan compartment and the cabinet prevents large messes
- 2 of the (4) 4-in. casters lock for stability
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- System is easy to service since the components are built together
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant keeps cold air inside the unit
- Temperature range: 33-39 degrees F
- Digital display gives staff a temperature readout so they can monitor it
- Self-cleaning device is designed to keep the condenser working properly by removing dust buildup
- Aluminum interior has a stainless steel floor that is heavy duty, corrosion resistant, and easy to clean
- Exterior is made of stainless steel to provide strength and resist scratches and dents
- Galvanized steel back and bottom are built for use in commercial establishments
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to provide structure and retain cold air
Dimensions & Utilities
- 601/4 in. W x 31 in. D x 42 in. H
- 4.4 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
M3 Series Sandwich/Salad Unit, two-section, rear mount self-contained compressor, 16.0 cu. ft., 16-pan top opening with hood, (2) swing doors, (2) PE coated wire shelves, 9-1/2″ deep cutting board with side rail, digital temperature control, self-cleaning condenser, cold bunker system, stainless steel top, front & sides (galvanized steel back & bottom), aluminum interior, stainless steel floor & ABS door liner, LED interior lighting & fan control, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.