Turbo Air MUF-60-N Description
The Turbo Air MUF-60-N undercounter freezer has a self-contained refrigeration system, so it is easy to service each of the components. Temperatures in the cabinet stay between -10 and 0 degrees Fahrenheit with the help of R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, and a digital display allows operators to keep track of the temperature. To prevent malfunctions in the system, the condenser is automatically brushed two to three times daily to remove dust and debris.
The 27-inch by 17-inch wire shelves can be used to store products of varying heights since the shelves are adjustable. The polyethylene coating on the shelves provides durability and corrosion resistance. The interior is durable and easy to clean because the floor is made of stainless steel, and the sides and back are constructed of aluminum. The doors of the Turbo Air MUF-60-N undercounter freezer feature ergonomic handles to assist users with accessing the interior; they also have a self-closing design to help keep cold air inside the cabinet.
- 2 heavy-duty, polyethylene-coated wire shelves are adjustable
- Interior LED lights add visibility so staff can see products
- Stainless steel interior floor is easy to clean and durable for heavy use
- Interior sides and back are made of aluminum to provide durability
- High-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation helps keep cold air inside the cabinet
- Stainless steel exterior is heavy duty and resists corrosion
- Steel back and bottom are galvanized for durability and corrosion resistance
- Locks on the front set of the 4-in. swivel casters keep the unit in place
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.6 A, 3/8 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf Dimensions: 27 in. W x 17 in. D
- Overall Dimensions: 601/4 in. W x 31 in. D x 355/8 in. H
Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- R-290 refrigerant maintains a temperature range of -10 to 0 degrees F
- Digital display allows staff to easily monitor the temperature
- Servicing is simple with the self-contained system
- Self-cleaning device brushes harmful dust buildup from the condenser
- Coating on the evaporator is corrosion resistant
Durable Door Construction
- Open easily with comfortable, ergonomic handles
- Convenient use with the self-closing design
- Magnetic gaskets seal cold air inside the cabinet
- One-piece gasket construction makes them easy to remove for cleaning and replacing
- Resistant to condensation buildup thanks to the ABS liners
M3 Series Undercounter Freezer, two-section, 15.5 cu. ft., self-contained rear mount refrigeration system with self-cleaning condenser, (2) swing doors, (2) adjustable heavy duty PE coated wire shelves, stainless steel top, front & sides, (galvanized steel back & bottom) aluminum interior, stainless steel floor, LED interior lighting & fan control, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.