The Turbo Air MUR-28-N undercounter refrigerator has a single polyethylene-coated shelf that resists corrosion and is adjustable to accommodate various products. The interior of the cabinet is lit by LED lighting to make products identifiable. Its door closes by itself to keep cold air inside, and the ABS door liner reduces the formation of condensation. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation creates cabinet structure and retains cold air. The interior is made of stainless steel and aluminum so it is easy to clean, while the exterior is made of galvanized and stainless steel.
To prevent the system from overheating, there is a self-cleaning device on the condenser that removes harmful dust and debris daily. The self-contained refrigeration system has all the components built together for easy servicing and installation. Since the evaporator is coated, it resists corrosion. Temperatures range from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and are maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. The Turbo Air MUR-28-N undercounter refrigerator has a digital display so the operator can monitor the internal temperature.
- Galvanized and stainless steel exterior is heavy duty and withstands scratches and dents
- Corrosion resistance is provided by the stainless steel interior floor and aluminum interior construction
- Cold air is retained with the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Door closes by itself to retain cold air
- Condensation is resisted with the ABS door liner
- Magnetic gaskets create a seal between the door and the cabinet to keep cold air inside
- Convenient workflow can be created since the door is field reversible
- Visibility is provided by the LED interior lights
- Adjustable shelf is coated in polyethylene to resist corrosion
- 4-in.-dia. swivel casters provide mobility
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains the temperature range
- Digital display enables the operator to monitor internal temperature
- Coated evaporator provides corrosion resistance
- Self-contained refrigeration system is easy to service
- Condenser has a self-cleaning device that removes dust and debris to prevent the system from overheating
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelf: 221/2 in. x 17 in.
- Overall: 271/2 in. W x 31 in. D x 355/8 in. H
- 2.2 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
M3 Series Undercounter Refrigerator, 6.8 cu. ft., one-section, self contained, (1) swing door, field reversible, (1) adjustable heavy duty PE coated wire shelf, CFC free polyurethane insulation, digital temperature control, stainless steel ext. with galvanized steel back, stainless steel interior floor with AL sides & back, self-cleaning condenser device, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.