The single door on the Turbo Air MUR-28L-N6 undercounter refrigerator is self-closing with an ABS sheet liner to help prevent water condensation, while the door has a field-reversible hinge and magnetic gaskets that can be removed for cleaning. Using eco-friendly R-600A hydrocarbon refrigerant, temperatures are maintained between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, depending on the level set by the user. An external digital display and monitor system is included for temperature control.
The Turbo Air MUR-28L-N6 undercounter refrigerator has a fan control feature that automatically shuts off the fan when the door opens to prevent heat from seeping in. When dust accumulates in the condenser, the unit self-cleans, brushing daily to help prevent refrigeration system failure. Insulated with high-density polyurethane, this stainless steel unit includes LED interior lights for product visibility. This unit also includes one polyethylene-coated shelf for storage.
- 6.2-cu.-ft. interior space
- R-600A hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Controlled by a digital display and monitor system
- Self-cleaning condenser brushes daily
- Evaporator is coated to resist corrosion
- Self-contained refrigeration
- 2.5-in. swivel casters with front locks
- 1 field-reversible door
- Door self-closes and has an easy-to-grip handle
- Magnetic gaskets can be removed for cleaning
- LED-lit interior
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Fan control prevents hot air from drawing in
- 1 polyethylene-coated shelf
- Stainless steel construction
- Polyurethane insulation
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelf: 221/2 in. x 17 in.
- Overall: 271/2 in. W x 31 in. D x 30 in. H
- 2.3 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
M3 Series Undercounter Low Boy Refrigerator, reach-in, one-section, 6.2 cu. ft., self-contained refrigeration, self-cleaning condenser device, (1) field reversible swing door, LED interior lighting, (1) adjustable heavy duty PE coated wire shelf, audible alarm, digital temperature control, stainless steel exterior with galvanized steel back & bottom, stainless steel interior floor with AL sides & back, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR¬Æ
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.