The Turbo Air MUR-36-N6 undercounter refrigerator holds temperatures at a user-set level between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit using eco-friendly R600A hydrocarbon refrigerant. Brushing for dust daily, the evaporator is self-cleaning and coated to prevent corrosion. Temperatures in this unit are monitored and controlled using an external digital display, and using a fan control function, the fan is shut off when the door is opened to prevent heat from drawing in.
Constructed of durable stainless steel, the Turbo Air MUR-36-N6 undercounter refrigerator can be wiped clean and insulated with high-density polyurethane. Both doors are self-closing with easy grip handles and magnetic, removable gaskets. Two polyethylene-coated wire shelves are located inside the cabinet for storage, and to increase visibility, the interior of this unit is illuminated with LED lights.
- 9-cu.-ft. interior space
- Digital temperature control on external display
- Monitor system maintains consistent temperatures
- Stainless steel construction can be wiped clean
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Self-cleaning condenser brushes for dust daily
- Uses eco-friendly R-600A refrigerant
- 2 adjustable wire shelves
- Polyurethane insulation
- 2 self-closing doors
- Doors lined with ABS sheets to resist water condensation
- Magnetic gaskets can be removed without tools for cleaning
- LED-lit interior
- Fans prevent hot air from entering unit when door is open
- 4-in. swivel casters with locks on front set
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator coating
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 15 in. x 17 in.
- Overall: 361/4 in. W x 30 in. D x 355/8 in. H
- 2.3 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
M3 Series Undercounter Refrigerator, 9.0 cu. ft., two-section, self contained, (2) swing door, (2) adjustable heavy duty PE coated wire shelves, CFC free polyurethane insulation, digital temperature control, stainless steel ext. with galvanized steel back, stainless steel interior floor with AL sides & back, self-cleaning condenser device, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR¬Æ
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.