Turbo Air MUR-36L-N6 Description
The Turbo Air MUR-36L-N6 undercounter refrigerator is made of stainless steel that resists scratches. Its self-cleaning condenser removes dust and debris, while the evaporator coating resists corrosion. High-density polyurethane insulation is foamed between the walls to provide structure and retain cold air. The self-closing doors have magnetic gaskets to keep cold air inside. For mobility, there are four 2.5-inch-diameter swivel casters with locks on the front set for stability. This refrigerator holds product at temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit for ideal food preservation. The external digital display enables the user to monitor temperatures and the LED lighting illuminates the interior to enhance visibility.
- Stainless steel construction resists scratches
- External digital display enables the user monitor to temperatures
- Condenser cleans itself daily to prevent system breakdowns
- Holds food at 33-38 degrees F for ideal preservation
- Evaporator is coated to resist corrosion
- Self-contained system
- (4) 2.5-in. dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
- 2 doors self-closing doors with magnetic gaskets keep cold air in
- High-density polyurethane insulation is foamed between the walls to provide structure
- LED lighting illuminates the interior
- Fan control
- 2 adjustable polyethylene-coated wire shelves
- Uses R600A refrigerant
- 8.36-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2.3 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 15 in. x 17 in.
- Overall dimensions: 361/4 in. L x 31 in. D x 30 in. H
M3 Series Undercounter Refrigerator, Low Boy, 8.36 cu. ft., two-section, self contained, (2) swing door, (2) adjustable heavy duty PE coated wire shelves, CFC free polyurethane insulation, digital temperature control, stainless steel ext. with galvanized steel back, stainless steel interior floor with AL sides & back, self-cleaning condenser device, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR¬¨√Ü
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.