The Turbo Air PRCBE-36R-N chef base has a full marine drip guard edge that prevents messes from falling off the top. Offering employees a place to work, the top is made of durable stainless steel that can withstand heavy equipment. Each of the two drawers each accommodate one full-size pan or three sixth-size pans, and they withstand as much as 180 pounds. Insulated with high-density polyurethane, cold air won’t escape the cabinet.
The temperature in the Turbo Air PRCBE-36R-N chef base ranges from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and can be monitored on a digital display. It has a self-contained refrigeration system to streamline installation, and it’s mounted on the side for service access. A user-friendly unit, the condenser is self-cleaning, while a hot gas condensate system eliminates condensation from the cabinet.
- Part of the Pro Series
- 1 section
- 4.6-cu.-ft. capacity
- 2 drawers with magnetic gaskets
- Holds 1 full-size pan and 3 sixth-size pans per drawer
- Each drawer withstands 180 lbs.
- Temperature holding range: 33 to 38 degrees F
- Digital temperature display provides readout
- Stainless steel insulated top
- Full marine drip guard edge
- High-density polyurethane insulation
- Front-breathing, self-contained condenser
- Self-cleaning condenser eliminates maintenance
- Hot gas condensate system
- Side-mounted refrigeration system
- Uses R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 36 in. W x 331/2 in. D x 215/8 in. H
- 3 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
PRO Series Refrigerator Chef Base, one-section, 36″W, 4.6 cu. ft., (2) stainless steel drawers, accommodates (2) 12-7/8″ x 20″ x 6″ pans or (6) 6-3/8″ x 7″ x 6″ pans (not included), digital temperature display, stainless steel top, full marine drip guard edge, front-breathing, self-cleaning condenser, hot gas condensate system, side mount self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.