Magnetic gaskets on both drawers on the Turbo Air PRCBE-48F-N chef base freezer provide a tight seal and ensure air doesn’t escape. Preventing unwanted temperature changes, the cabinet is insulated with high-density polyurethane. Ensuring items kept inside are chilled thoroughly, the temperature holding range is between -10 and 0 degrees Fahrenheit. To monitor this number, users can view the digital display.
The Turbo Air PRCBE-48F-N chef base freezer has a durable stainless steel top and drawers. Each drawer holds 180 pounds of product, and the top is strong enough to provide a workspace for employees. Because the condenser is self-contained, installation of this unit is streamlined, while it’s self-cleaning to reduce the amount of maintenance needed. A good choice for the environment, this unit cools with eco-friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
- Part of the Pro Series
- 1 section
- 6.83-cu.-ft. capacity
- Temperature holding range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- Temperature readout on a digital display
- 2 drawers sealed shut with magnetic gaskets
- Each drawer accommodates 2 full-size food pans as deep as 6 in.
- Each drawer can withstand 180 lbs.
- Stainless steel insulated top and drawers
- Full marine drip guard edge prevents messes from running off
- High-density polyurethane insulation retains chill
- Front-breathing, self-contained condenser is self-cleaning
- Hot gas condensate system
- Side-mounted refrigeration system
- Uses eco-friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 48 in. W x 331/2 in. D x 215/8 in. H
- 5.9 A, 3/8 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
PRO Series Freezer Chef Base, one-section, 48”W, 6.83 cu. ft., (2) stainless steel drawers, accommodates (4) 12-7/8″ x 20” x 6” pans (not included), digital temperature display, stainless steel top, full marine drip guard edge, front-breathing, self-cleaning condenser, hot gas condensate system, side mount self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.