A user-friendly unit, the Turbo Air PRCBE-60F-N chef base freezer has a hot gas condensate system that removes moisture from the cabinet, while the condenser cleans itself to reduce maintenance needs. If service is needed, however, the condenser can be quickly accessed from the side of the unit and is self-contained to streamline installation. Cooling with R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, this unit operates from -10 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Turbo Air PRCBE-60F-N chef base freezer has two drawers that shut with magnetic gaskets to maintain product temperature. Both drawers can hold 180 pounds and have room to fit three full-size pans. These drawers, as well as the top, are made of stainless steel to provide durability needed to place equipment and other kitchen supplies on top.
- Part of the Pro Series
- 1 section
- 9.77-cu.-ft. capacity
- Temperature holding range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- Digital temperature display
- High-density polyurethane prevents unwanted temperature changes
- Front-breathing unit does not have clearance limits
- Hot gas condensate system soaks up moisture
- Self-cleaning condenser reduces service requirements
- Self-contained, side-mounted refrigeration system cools with R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 2 drawers accommodate 3 full-size pans as deep as 6 in.
- Air retained with magnetic gaskets
- Each drawer can hold 180 lbs.
- Top and drawers are durable stainless steel
- Insulated top
- Full marine drip guard edge contains spillage
Dimensions & Utilities
- 60 in. W x 331/2 in. D x 215/8 in. H
- 6.4 A, 3/8 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
PRO Series Freezer Chef Base, one-section, 60”W, 9.77 cu. ft., (2) stainless steel drawers, accommodates (6) 12-7/8″ x 20” x 6” pans (not included), digital temperature display, stainless steel top, full marine drip guard edge, front-breathing, self-cleaning condenser, hot gas condensate system, side mount self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.