The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet DOE’s Energy Conserva-tion Standards in 2017 and to use EPA’s SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
Digital temperature display on front panel
Strong body and durable construction
Built with heavy duty 16 ga. stainless steel, Chef Base top is manufactured of one-piece reinforced stainless steel to ensure durability.
PRCBE-48/60R-N supports up to 788 pounds of equipment.
PRCBE-72/84R-N supports up to 1,192 pounds of equipment.
Durable stainless steel drawers
Top is insulated to eliminate heat transfer to the interior of cabinet
Front breathing design for easy maintenance and zero-clearance installation
With compressors positioned on the side of the unit, our refrigera-tors can now be serviced without being moved. Our innovative, front breathing feature also allows this model to be highly efficient in narrow spaces.
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
Stainless steel top with Drip Guard (marine) edge
Hot gas condensate system
Full length drawer with gasket guard
Condensing unit left or right
Drawer slider load capacity up to 180 lbs
Magnetic snap-in gasket
Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in food preservation
• Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
• Self-contained system
• 4” dia. swivel casters standard
• 1” caster, ½” diameter & 13 TPI: S28R813660 (non-brake)
• 2.5” caster, ½” diameter & 13 TPI: 30265H0100 (non-brake), 30265H0200 (w/ brake)
• 5” caster, ½” diameter & 13 TPI: M726500100 (non-brake), M726500200 (w/ brake)
• Leveling leg, ½” – 13 TPI x 1.54”: LFM1213566
• 6” ABS plastic leg: 30221M0200
• 6” stainless steel leg: 30221M0600
• Condensing unit on the right available
* Please allow lead time for shipping. Please contact factory for more details.