Turbo Air PRCBE-72F-N Description
To produce temperatures from -10 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit, the self-contained refrigeration system of the Turbo Air PRCBE-72F-N chef base cools with eco-friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. This number can be monitored for accuracy on a digital display. Ensuring the temperature doesn’t rise and spoil food, all four drawers seal shut with magnetic gaskets and the cabinet is insulated with high-density polyurethane.
The Turbo Air PRCBE-72F-N chef base freezer has two sections with four drawers that slide open to reveal the interior. Each drawer can hold as much as 180 pounds of product. Offering a place for employees to work, the top is made of stainless steel to prevent bending and warping when equipment is placed on top of it.
- Part of the Pro Series
- 2 sections
- 12.4-cu.-ft. capacity
- Temperature holding range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- Digital display indicates temperature
- Insulated cabinet and top retain cold air
- Front-breathing unit with a self-cleaning condenser
- Hot gas condensate system clears condensation
- Self-contained, side-mounted condenser
- Eco-friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 4 drawers
- Left drawers hold 2 full-size pans; right drawers hold 1-full size pan and 3 sixth-size pans
- Magnetic gaskets seal drawers tight
- Drawer capacity: 180 lbs.
- Resilient stainless steel top and drawers
- Full marine drip guard edge prevents messes from seeping off
Dimensions & Utilities
- 72 in. W x 331/2 in. D x 215/8 in. H
- 9.5 A, 4/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
PRO Series Freezer Chef Base, two-section, 72”W, 12.14 cu. ft., (4) stainless steel drawers, accommodates (6) 12-7/8″ x 20” x 6” pans (not included), digital temperature display, stainless steel top, full marine drip guard edge, front-breathing, self-cleaning condenser, hot gas condensate system, side mount self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 4/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 9.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.