The Turbo Air PRCBE-72R-N chef base has four drawers to hold product. Both sections have a combined cubic feet of 12.4, and each drawer holds as much as 180 pounds. Constructed of stainless steel, the top offers a durable space for employees to prepare food and use equipment. Magnetic gaskets on the drawers seal in chill, and polyurethane insulation ensures temperatures don’t rise unexpectedly.
Because the Turbo Air PRCBE-72R-N chef base breathes from the front, it can be installed against the wall without any clearance requirements. The condenser is located on the side for maintenance, and it’s self-cleaning to reduce the workload for employees. Cooling with environmentally friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, this unit remains in the range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, which can be monitored on a digital display.
- Part of the Pro Series
- 2 sections with 4 drawers
- 12.4-cu.-ft. capacity
- Left drawers hold 2 full-size pans
- Right drawers hold 1-full size pan and 3 sixth-size pans
- Magnetic gaskets
- Drawer capacity: 180 lbs.
- Temperature holding range: 33 to 38 degrees F
- Digital temperature display
- Polyurethane insulation
- Front-breathing unit with a side-mounted condenser
- Hot gas condensate system eliminates water
- Self-contained, self-cleaning condenser
- Uses R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Stainless steel construction with a full marine drip guard edge
Dimensions & Utilities
- 72 in. W x 331/2 in. D x 215/8 in. H
- 3.3 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
PRO Series Refrigerated Chef Base, two-section, 72”W, 12.14 cu. ft., (4) stainless steel drawers, accommodates (6) 12-7/8″ x 20” x 6” pans (not included), digital temperature display, stainless steel top, full marine drip guard edge, front-breathing, self-cleaning condenser, hot gas condensate system, side mount self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.